- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course will contribute to the success of future public and nonprofit leaders by introducing them to a critical aspect of public service management, budgeting and finance. The course covers the terminology, components, practices, documents, and methods of public budgeting and finance at all levels of government and in the non-profit world.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students in the Master of Public Administration Program.
- Students will apply budget terminology and analyze budget structure in a public affairs context.
- Students will prepare and estimate public and nonprofit sector budgets.
- Students will interpret and use budget information in policy analysis.
- Students will analyze employment and performance measures in budgets.
- Students will debate strategies for gaining advantage in the competition for budget resources.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W M Van Rensselaer Hall 1157
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: