- Schedule of Classes - January 28, 2023 7:34PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 28, 2023 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The goal of this course is to provide students with an overview of the challenges and benefits of bridging research, practice, and policy. More specifically, the course focuses on the process of expanding, strengthening, and speeding the connections between cutting-edge research and the design, evaluation, and implementation of policies and practices that enhance human development, health, and well-being.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: student in the Executive Master of Public Administration Program.
Distribution Category (KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will be able to explain the many dimensions of the study of bridging research, practice, and policy.
- Students will be able to describe research considerations and methods used when developing research partnerships.
- Students will be able to effectively communicate and present research findings to a variety of audiences.
Or send this URL: