- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course develops fundamental communication, coaching, mentorship and leadership skills for PhD students. It is designed specifically for PhD mentors in the Ezra's Bridge program; however, the course is appropriate for all PhD students who wish to be more effective lab members and leaders.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: PhD students in Ezra's Bridge Program. Additional seats open to PhD students in any STEM field.
- Demonstrate competence in core skills of peer coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrate competence in creating an inclusive and psychologically safe academic work environment.
- Demonstrate competence in proactive leadership communication skills.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W Thurston Hall 203
- Mar 15 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: PhD students in Ezra's Bridge Program. Additional seats open to PhD students in any STEM field.
Or send this URL: