- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Topical lecture series and seminars with a different subject and method each time it is offered. Students enrolled in the graduate version of the course (LA 5830) will submit written responses to the presentations given, evaluating the content delivered and reflecting on how it impacts their own sense of the design disciplines.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Students will become familiar with a variety of topics that span the full range of landscape architecture theory and practice today.
- Students will gain experience building landscape theory through critical discussion of topical lectures.
- Graduate students will submit written responses to the presentations given, evaluating the content delivered to reflect on how it impacts their own sense of the design disciplines
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Kennedy Hall 465
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.