- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This upper-level course provides an in-depth understanding of and experience with advanced concepts and techniques for researching, ideating, critiquing, designing, prototyping, and evaluating interactive technologies intended for people to use and incorporate in their lives. The course focuses on advanced user research and design methods.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: COMM 3450/INFO 3450/INFO 5355 or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (SBA-AS)
- Students will be able to develop in-depth understanding of human-computer interaction theory, design, and research through readings, class discussions, and weekly workshops.
- Students will be able to develop skills needed to carry out design and evaluation of technologies from a human perspective through short assignments, class exercises, workshops, and semester-long project.
- Students will be able to develop teamwork skills through a semester-long group project.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Upson Hall 142
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: