- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This is a topics course for Human Development First-Year Writing Seminars.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
Satisfies Requirement First-Year Writing Seminar.
Comments For Human Ecology and Brooks School students this course will not count toward the 43 HE credits.Outcomes
- Learn about Human Development concepts.
- Write about Human Development.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Topic: Science as the Greatest Good
Class Number & Section Details
- MW M Van Rensselaer Hall 1106
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
For more information about First-Year Writing Seminars, see the Knight Institute website at http://knight.as.cornell.edu/.
Disabled for this roster.