- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This graduate-level course covers the strategies that enable companies to attract, develop, and retain high-quality employees, which include selection, compensation, performance appraisal, and career management. In each of these areas, the focus is on the return on the human-resource investment.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: M.M.H. students or written permission of instructor in advance of preenrollment.
- PLO 1.1: Students will critically evaluate a hospitality management problem and formulate a solution based on principles from a least two management disciplines.
- PLO 1.2: Students will analyze a management situation within a global hospitality context and defend a course of action.
- PLO 2.1: Students will create professional-quality written business documents.
- PLO 2.3: Students will demonstrate effective behaviors within a diverse team based on their analysis of team needs.
- PLO 3.1: Students will recognized and distinguish the ethical dimensions of a business decision.
- PLO 3.2: Students will evaluate the ethical consequences of their business decisions on various stakeholders.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Statler Hall 196
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: MMH students.
Or send this URL: