- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This introduction to managerial accounting, which is the use of accounting information for decision making and control, covers cost behavior, cost classification, cost-volume-profit analysis, product costing, budgeting, variance analysis, cost estimation, cost allocations, customer-profitability analysis, managerial control systems, and performance measurement.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: MMH students or permission of instructor.
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies MMH core.Outcomes
- Students will critically evaluate a hospitality management problem and formulate a solution based on principles from a least two management disciplines.
- Students will analyze a management situation within a global hospitality context and defend a course of action.
- Students will create professional-quality written business documents.
- Students will recognized and distinguish the ethical dimensions of a business decision.
- Students will evaluate the ethical consequences of their business decisions on various stakeholders.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Statler Hall 396
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: MMH students.
Or send this URL: