- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Successful innovators are able to rethink, reimagine, and grow. In this hands-on course, students will learn how to develop a perspectives mindset and how to take innovation from conception to creation. By interacting directly with high-level executives in the hospitality industry, government officials, technologists, investors, designers, and other interesting people, students will gain practical skills while creating meaningful relationships and adding value to organizations and stakeholders. By the end of the course, students will better recognize their role in a variety of group settings, have created productive real-world solutions, and know the ways to execute on their future roadmaps.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: juniors and seniors.
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies HADM or free electives for NSHA students.Outcomes
- Students will learn to use a perspectives mindset.
- Students will be able to go from conception to creation (to value).
- Students will learn to be skilled at speaking, presenting, and enrolling others in your innovation.
- Students will learn to stage the experiences of innovation.
- Students will learn "The Outthinker Process."
Seven Week - First. Combined with: HADM 6190
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- SSu Statler Hall 391
- Feb 4 - Feb 5, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Satisfies HADM or Free Electives for Nolan students.
Or send this URL: