- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Practical tips to focus a job search, develop strategies to identify a meaningful career and empower you to make an impact. Through discussions, immersive activities and professional networking, participants will hone communication of their strengths and fit to employers' needs to set themselves apart as top candidates.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: second and third year doctoral students.
- Feel empowered to actively imagine and chart several professional paths beyond the university.
- Describe pros and cons of several career options and potential match.
- Have increased confidence to reach out to professionals, ask for advice, and build connections.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Kennedy Hall 105
- Jan 23 - Mar 22, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment priority given to second or third year doctoral students.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: