- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
In this course, students will work individually or in cross-disciplinary teams to synthesize knowledge and skills from their prior courses into new ideas and products. Projects will be developed and led by students with faculty mentorship. These projects should build on work from previous courses or projects and allow students to explore multiple aspects of design, performance, use, production, and marketing informed by the College of Human Ecology mission "Improving lives by exploring and shaping human connections to natural, social and built environments".
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: FSAD majors and minors with senior standing.
- Develop a problem statement for their project.
- Construct new ideas and products building on prior course work and research.
- Develop justification and implementations for new ideas and products.
- Defend the developed ideas and product via written, poster, verbal, or runway presentations.
- Build skills for working in professional teams.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 1106
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: