- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This is a "hands on" class exploring the process of assuring and assessing sewn product quality at each step of the supply chain from fiber to consumer. Students will evaluate textiles and garments employing industry standard practices and explore expectations for product performance as well as the influence of fiber and fabric on tested properties.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Lab fee: $30.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1350
- Be familiar with fashion and textile industry standards organizations, certification systems, and government regulatory agencies
- Be conversant with standard test procedures commonly specified for textiles and sewn products.
- Be able to interpret testing data and relate it to product parameters and performance.
- Be able to communicate quality issues within the fashion industry and to the consumer.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Human Ecology Building T13X
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: