- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Designed to give graduate students teaching experience through involvement in planning and teaching courses under the supervision of field faculty members. The experience may include leading discussion sections; preparing, assisting in, or teaching lectures and laboratories; and tutoring.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Communicate select scientific topics to undergraduate students
- Organize class materials and activities to facilitate student learning
- Assess student learning using tools appropriate to the specific types of classes
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1-3 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Or send this URL: