- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This is a survey course of issues that influence communication in organizations. Topics include formal organizational structure, social networks, information technology, leadership, team dynamics, and cross-culture differences.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Students will be able to develop basic knowledge about key factors that may influence effectiveness of communication in contemporary organizations.
- Students will be able to develop critical thinking and analytic abilities through case analysis.
- Students will be able to develop problem-solving capabilities as students propose and explore solutions to resolve challenging management situations.
Or send this URL: