- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Implementation of Process Safety Management (PSM) is a complex task that requires planning, coordination, and considerable resources. PSM is typically a risk-based management process with higher risk processing units receiving higher priority. PSM will be broken down into smaller, manageable pieces that can be developed and implemented in a logical sequence. Industry standard structure, covering the various aspects that define PSM, will be followed.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Master of Engineering students or permission of instructor.
- Students will be able to describe Process Safety Culture.
- Students will be able to review and define process safety competencies required to implement PSM.
- Students will be able to apply relevant codes and standards.
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of safety through design.
- Students will be able to develop format for pre-startup safety review.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Olin Hall 145
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: