- Schedule of Classes - May 28, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 28, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The goal of this course is to provide students with a quick introduction to programming that will allow them to use Python as a problem solving tool for work, research, or study, and present a basis for continued learning of Python and other programming tools.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Prior knowledge of programming is not required.Outcomes
- Define a problem and design a program to solve the problem by creating executable codes.
- Be fluent in the use of expressions, variables and functions, conditional statements, loops, sequences, and recursion.
- Understand the concept of object-oriented programming used in Python.
Seven Week - First. Combined with: CEE 3102, ENMGT 3102, ENMGT 5102
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Olin Hall 155
- Jan 23 - Mar 14, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: