- Schedule of Classes - May 28, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 28, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Covers modal analysis, numerical methods, and frequency-domain analysis. Introduction to earthquake-resistant design.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors or seniors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: MATH 2940.
- Understand the behavior of structures subjected to dynamic loads.
- Know how to calculate displacement time histories.
- Capable of calculating seismic response of multi degree-of-freedom structures subjected to earthquakes.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: CEE 6780
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Hollister Hall 366
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: