- Schedule of Classes - May 31, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 31, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Though antibiotic resistance puts millions of lives at peril from infectious diseases each year, antibiotics and other antimicrobials have played a critical role in helping scientists understand biologicals systems better. This class examines the biology of microbial life through the lens of antibiotics and other antimicrobials. It is intended for non-life-science majors.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (BIONLS-AG)
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Explain, evaluate, and effectively interpret factual claims, theories, and assumptions in the sciences.
- Find, access, critically evaluate, and ethically use information.
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative information to reach defensible and creative conclusions.
- Communicate effectively through writing, speech, and visual information.
- Demonstrate the capability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- Apply concepts of sustainability to the analysis of one of more major challenges facing humans and the Earth's resources.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Morrison Hall 334
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: