- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course is a seminar course dedicated to understanding the role of agricultural finance in developed and developing economies. Weekly instruction will include lectures on key issues as needed and discussion of scholarly research. Topics may include, but are not limited to: the role of credit in agricultural productivity, financial inclusion and rural transformation, the role of microcredit in agricultural development, agricultural credit policies, risk and credit.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students with an interest in finance and development.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2240 or AEM 4050, or equivalent.
- Interpret the role of financial services in to agricultural production and related businesses.
- Explain the role of inclusive finance in agricultural development.
- Explain the relationship between business and financial risks and risk balancing.
- Interpret methods of investigation into the access and use of financial services in agricultural development.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall 137
- Jan 23 - Mar 14, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: graduate students with an interest in finance and development.
Or send this URL: