- Schedule of Classes - February 4, 2023 7:33PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 4, 2023 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course will examine the food system from an economic and business perspective. In the first part of the course, students will study the key economic and regulatory elements that affect the production of food. The second section will focus on the business aspects of food and beverage processing, distribution and retailing, and the material in the final section will focus on a range of contemporary business and economic issues that are relevant to consumers of food and beverages.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will be able to use and evaluate scientific and economic information to reach defensible conclusions.
- Students will be able to identify the implications of business decisions on the supply of food.
- Students will be able to describe the effects of information and policies in food and beverage markets.
- Students will be able to develop skills to evaluate the consequences of consumer behavior for food products.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 2310
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall 151
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: