- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2023 7:36PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2023 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Course is required for completing the Dyson Business Minor for Engineers, but is open to all majors. By participating in a business simulation, students get experience applying key business principles, such as finance, accounting, marketing, economics and management in dynamic marketing settings. Participants make team-based and individual decisions based on imperfect information and aggressive time constraints. Through analysis, coaching and facilitation, the experience leads to learning the ways specific business decisions influence firm performance in a dynamic marketplace.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors and seniors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2210, AEM 2225, or equivalent. Corequisite: AEM 2240, AEM 2241, or equivalent.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will receive credit for only one course in the following group: AEM 4660, AEM 4661, AEM 4665.
- Providing practice for decision-making under uncertainty.
- Understanding competitive markets and landscapes.
- Working in diverse teams under time pressure.
- Applying core business principles to a practical setting.
- Integrating theory with practice in terms of business management education.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Ives Hall 105
- Jan 23 - Mar 14, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Preference given to students in the Dyson Business Minor for Engineers.
Or send this URL: