- Schedule of Classes - February 4, 2023 7:33PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 4, 2023 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Fraud Examination is a senior seminar designed to allow you access to theories of fraud examination, to develop an understanding of the fraud examination process, and to provide a background in fraud-related issues.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 4530 or permission of instructor.
- Develop effective communication skills in finance.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ethics and ability to apply to real world settings.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in real world and society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: NACCT 5532
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W Warren Hall B75
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: