- Schedule of Classes - February 4, 2023 7:33PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 4, 2023 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course provides a fundamental understanding of marketing research methods typically employed by firms. It is primarily aimed towards the manager who must decide the direction of research activities and focuses on how one should design research, construct questionnaires, and collect and analyze data. The course will primarily focus on the interpretation and use of results rather than mathematical derivations. Students will be exposed to the practical side of marketing research through problem sets and projects.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2400 or AEM 2420.
- Students will be able to explain contributions and limitations of marketing research data.
- Students will competently develop and carry out marketing research according to the standards of typical managers and firms.
- Students will apply new statistical tools to answer basic marketing questions.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 5410
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall B75
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: AEM 2420/2400. Enrollment preference given to Dyson students.
Or send this URL: