- Schedule of Classes - February 4, 2023 7:33PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 4, 2023 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course is an introduction to programming with Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for students aiming to enter the world of business analytics. Using business applied cases students will increase decision making efficiency and productivity through a detailed understanding of VBA programming languages.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: Dyson students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2010.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will not receive credit for both AEM 2830 and AEM 2831.
- Program VBA, a strong tool that adds a great deal of functionality to Excel.
- Develop algorithmic thinking.
- Utilize and understand Basic Data Structures.
- Utilize and understand Conditional Branching and Looping.
- Build Procedures, and Functions in VBA.
- Develop skills in building models to solve real-world business problems.
- Produce an Excel VBA solution for a business application.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Mann Library B30A
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to Dyson students in the Business Analytics concentration. Non-Dyson students should place their name on the waitlist during pre-enrollment.
Or send this URL: