- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Covers merchandising principles and practices as they apply to food industry situations. Examines the various elements of merchandising such as buying, pricing, advertising, promotion, display, store layout, profit planning and control, and merchandising strategy. Considers the consequences of food industry trends and initiatives for other industry members, public policy makers, and consumers.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2200 and AEM 2420 or equivalents.
- Students will explore the dynamics of food distribution systems and the economic principles that underlie food industry dynamics.
- Student assignments and exams will require finding, evaluating, and ethically using information.
- Student assignments will require integration of quantitative and qualitative information to propose solutions.
- Student assignments will be graded for clarity and composition.
- Students will complete both individual and team assignments.
Or send this URL: