- Schedule of Classes - January 21, 2022 7:26PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 21, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course introduces methods and tools from Systems Thinking and Engineering to prospective organizational leaders committed to shaping successful companies in a competitive landscape. The course is structured into biweekly modules covering various decision-making problems that organizational leaders will face in different roles and stages in their careers. We will cover problems from engineering, product development, marketing, sales, operations, finance, and customer behavior. The class will be hands-on and project-based, relying on real world case studies. Where possible, the modules in this course are facilitated by Jupyter notebooks, hence the programming language of choice is Python. The students will apply the learning from module and homeworks within a final group project of their choice.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: undergraduate linear algebra, statistics, and knowledge of python.
- Students demonstrate their ability to frame, implement, and solve various decision-making problems in Python.
- Students will identify and apply a subset of quantitative methods to facilitate a decision-making problem of their choice.
- Students will demonstrate their ability to understand the system before identifying or solving the problem.
Or send this URL: