- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
A theoretical development of generalized linear models and related topics including categorical data problems, generalized additive models, and generalized linear mixed models.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Ph.D. students in statistics.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BTRY 6020, BTRY 4090 or MATH 4720 or equivalent.
- A deep understanding of the generalized linear model framework.
- The ability to perform inference in GLMs.
- A facility with the algorithms involved in GLMs.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Hollister Hall 206
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: BTRY 6020, BTRY 4090 or MATH 4720 or equivalent. Primarily for Ph.D. students in statistics.
Or send this URL: