- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The course consists of weekly seminars delivered by graduate students and invited speakers from Academia and Industry on research and extension topics relevant to the fields of plant pathology and plant microbe biology.
When Offered Fall or Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for all Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology students in the graduate field.Outcomes
- Critically evaluate scientific presentations related to plant pathology and plant-microbe biology.
- Improve presentation communication skills including both visual and oral communication.
- Expand critical evaluation skills through question-and-answer sessions.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Or send this URL: