- Schedule of Classes - January 25, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 25, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Weekly seminars on current research and select topics in plant breeding and genetics, presented by faculty, graduate students and guest speakers.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Comments Students must attend at least 75 percent of seminars to receive credit. Seminar substitutions are at the discretion of the instructor.Outcomes
- Dialog with presenters from on campus and around the globe about their research.
- Describe styles and formats of presenting data, interpretations, and conclusions.
- Raise and hear questions related to methods, experimental design, and context.
- Interpret pre-publication data.
- Network with potential colleagues and collaborators.
- Describe a breadth of topics in the field of plant genetics and breeding.
- Articulate new insights on investigative and analytical methods used by presenters.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- T Emerson Hall 135
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Students must attend a minimum of 75 percent of seminars to earn credit for this course. Sign in each week online: https://cals.cornell.edu/school-integrative-plant-science/about/seminars-events.
Or send this URL: