- Schedule of Classes - January 20, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 20, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The course is designed to act as an integrative experience combining the competencies and knowledge gained during the student's time at Sloan and the experiences gained in employment. The field study allows students to work on a long term project within their organization which has been identified as relevant to the coursework and important to the organization. Students will work on a project within their own health care organization throughout the 18 month course of the program. Applying what has been learned in courses and in their career, the students are expected to develop relevant and actionable strategic solutions for the project, culminating in an oral presentation, with a written summary of analysis, documentation and rationale.
When Offered Multi-semester course: (Fall, Spring, Summer).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Communicate effectively through oral presentation and dialogue skills.
- Write effectively and clearly.
- Develop compelling solutions for a client organization by conducting critical, creative, and reflective thinking.
- Demonstrate critical, creative, and reflective thinking (analysis, synthesis, and evaluation skills), providing the client (their organization) with a reasonable solution.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
0.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Feb 6 - Feb 12, 2022
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Or send this URL: