- Schedule of Classes - January 20, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 20, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Students interested in developing administrative and program-planning research skills are given an opportunity to evaluate an ongoing phase of health care agency activity in the light of sound administrative practice and principles of good medical care. In planning and carrying out the research, students work closely with a skilled practicing administrator and with members of the faculty.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Sloan students only.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Capstone course for second-year Sloan students.Outcomes
- Evaluate and explain a specific health care problem or issue in the context of the client organization and its market environment.
- Research and evaluate the problem issue using (but not limited to) up to date and relevant best practices, expert opinions, the research literature, conducting interviews and surveys, data collection and data analysis.
- Organize and present (verbally and in written form) a comprehensive, cohesive, understandable, documented and meaningful report of their project including the group's objectives, methods, findings, and recommendations.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of their work and be able to provide alternative solutions/recommendations and innovative approaches.
- Please the client and be professional at all times.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- T Online Meeting
- Feb 22, 2022
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Enrollment limited to: 2nd Year Sloan Students.
Or send this URL: