- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The course introduces students to the predominant roles that Clinical Outcomes, Patient Safety, and Patient Satisfaction have in the healthcare industry and their growing impact on reimbursement. The focus of the course is to provide students with the abilities to lead collaborative efforts between physicians, front-line clinical staff, and hospital operations personnel in efforts that maximize quality, safety, and service for patients.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Explain the rationale behind Value-Based Purchasing, the present and future metrics being assessed, and the methodology for calculating the financial implications to the organization.
- Create and manage techniques to engage physicians and clinical personnel in performance improvement initiatives.
- Describe the importance of cultural factors in leading successful organizational change and initiatives.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
0.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- T ILR Conference Center 423
- Mar 22, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to EMHA students. Final paper due April 9th.
Or send this URL: