- Schedule of Classes - January 20, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 20, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course will take on two major topics: organizational culture and identifying and aligning products, services, and strategies throughout a healthcare organization. The course will equip students with the proper tools to lead innovation and change within a healthcare organization. Topics will include culture, business analysis models such as BCG matrix, SWOT analysis, porters five forces, and strategic plans.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Manage and implement cultural changes within a healthcare organizations.
- Build and evaluate strategic plans for a healthcare organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business analysis tools and apply information and strategies to healthcare organizations.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Multi-Term(Multi-Term Course: Not Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Mar 27 - Apr 30, 2022
- R ILR Conference Center 423
- Mar 24, 2022
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Or send this URL: