- Schedule of Classes - January 20, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 20, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course prepares students to think analytically and managerially about operations processes, and to use the tools and intuition they acquire to ensure that the operations in production and service systems support the business strategies for these systems. A process view of operations will be used to analyze different key operational dimensions such as flow time management, service operations management, quality management, inventory management and supply chain management.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Use quantitative techniques to support decision making in general operations settings.
- Analyze different key operational dimensions such as flow time management, service operations management, quality management, inventory management and supply chain management.
- Describe strategies to improve the operational performance of an organization.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jan 2 - Mar 19, 2022
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Or send this URL: