- Schedule of Classes - January 24, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 24, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This engaged learning course offers students the opportunity to integrate and apply knowledge and skills by addressing a real-world question presented by a community partner. Students will work collaboratively on an applied research project, produce a professional report, and brief community members on the outcomes and recommendations of their research.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PAM 2100 or equivalent statistics course.
- Frame a problem identified by a client that can be answered through social science research methods
- Review the social science literature on an applied program or policy issue that is relevant for the client
- Use appropriate methods to collect and analyze data in response to client needs
- Make recommendations for strengthening the program data and evaluation
- Effectively communicate research results and recommendations through presentations and a written report to clients
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: SOC 4980
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- T Fernow Hall G01
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: PAM 2100/PAM 2101 or equivalent statistics course.
Or send this URL: