- Schedule of Classes - January 25, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 25, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This is a course designed specifically for PAM majors and those interested in exploring the range of careers that a PAM degree can provide. Careers may include public policy, research, higher education, government, finance, consulting, law, non-profit work, and so much more. Alumni representing these disciplines will be invited to discuss how PAM influenced their work while addressing current issues, trends, and career opportunities.
When Offered Spring.
- Students will be able to describe the breadth of career opportunities related to PAM.
- Students will be able to utilize career information and opportunities related to their academic interests to inform their learning in and outside of Cornell.
- Students will prepare for internship and job search.
- Students will be able to explore the variety of ways to utilize their PAM background in their career search.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Savage Hall 100
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
- W Savage Hall 100
- May 4, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to PAM and HCP majors or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: