- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This interdisciplinary graduate-level survey course addresses issues related to the nature and extent of corruption and fraud, waste, and abuse in the public sector, and in private/nonprofit sector organizations interfacing with the public sector.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (CA-HE, HA-HE, KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will demonstrate what corruption and fraud are, as well as the pervasiveness of both phenomena in the field of public affairs.
- Students will analyze the political, economic, and social consequences of corruption and fraud in public affairs.
- Students will explain best practices in identifying and preventing corruption, fraud, waste, and abuse in public affairs.
- Students will draft an original research paper documenting lessons learned from a major case of corruption, fraud, waste, and/or abuse.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Plant Science Building 143
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: