- Schedule of Classes - January 25, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 25, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course is designed for graduate students considering a career in the non-profit sector. It will provide an overview of philanthropy, specific giving vehicles (annual fund, major gifts, capital gifts, deferred gifts, etc.), capital campaigns, grant writing, working with private foundations and community foundations, and crowdfunding techniques. At the completion of the course students will have a strong working knowledge of key principles and techniques of fundraising and a familiarity with gift vehicles and instruments.
When Offered Spring.
- Knowledge of the philanthropic field.
- Understanding of key fundraising instruments and how to apply them in different situations.
- How to structure and mount a comprehensive capital campaign.
- Knowledge of basic principles and techniques used in grant writing.
- Familiarity with the workings of private foundations.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Ives Hall 111
- Jan 24 - Mar 15, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: