- Schedule of Classes - January 18, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 18, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course addresses the role of leaders and leadership in public and non-profit institutions' organizational change.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (D-HE, HA-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will describe what leadership means and consider specific leadership approaches in the context of public affairs practice.
- Students will examine theories of leadership in the context of public organizations in order to understand the relevance of these theories to institutions and how leaders adapt to their roles in organizations.
- Students will draft three substantial deliverables on leadership--a leadership case study, an organizational case study analysis, and a leadership and problem solving paper.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Kennedy Hall 213
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: