- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course covers the academic interactions of international students in CIPA inside and outside of the classroom. It also explores cultural considerations relative to academics at Cornell and CIPA. The aim of the course is to provide international students with a necessary skills set for success in other courses at CIPA.
When Offered Fall or Spring.
- To understand user-centered design and awareness of rhetorical patterns relative to professional writing tasks.
- Analyze audiences using appropriate tone.
- Use parallel structure, headings, typographies, and spacing.
- Develop a variety of professional documents and methods for revision.
Or send this URL: