- Schedule of Classes - January 27, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 27, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Master of Engineering research project. Integration of technical, teamwork, and leadership skills to achieve a specific technical project goal defined by a project sponsor. MSE 5010 is for students who intend to complete their project in a later semester. Accordingly, success in MSE 5010 will be measured by progress against defined project goals. Students planning to complete course requirements in the current term should take MSE 5011.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-UGR)
- Demonstrate ability to apply technical knowledge to solving real-world problems.
- Demonstrate ability to use self-awareness and specific knowledge of principles of leadership and working on teams in achieving technical objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver high-level reports, oral presentation, posters and other forms of communication about project expectations, goals, and results to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to rigorous ethical principles in planning and execution of the project and in presentation of the results.
Or send this URL: