- Schedule of Classes - January 28, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 28, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This advanced design studio provides students in the final year of the graduate program in Landscape Architecture with the opportunity to work on complex, real-time projects. The overarching goal of this course is to test the student's theoretical, methodological, technical, and representational competency and ability to engage with a range of scales and issues. Through intensive studio work, seminar sessions, independent research, and site visits, students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to develop sound and creative solutions to environmental design problems.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: approximately $250; field trip fee: approximately $250.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: LA 7010.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Students shall work collectively with other disciplines
- Ability to assess the landscape in Urban Areas as related to Community Design.
- Students shall work graphically at a variety of scales.
- Students shall develop solutions to community projects with contemporary graphic tools.
- Students will integrate writing, visual representation and oral presentation skills.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Kennedy Hall 461
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: