- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Designed to develop a working knowledge of AutoCAD as a tool for design and construction documentation. Explores the link between AutoCAD, Adobe Create Suite and Microsoft Office softwares.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: Landscape Architecture majors, all others must get permission of instructor.
- Students will be able to organize and set up AutoCAD software to be able to work most efficiently.
- Students will be able to draw 2D shapes and manipulate those shapes.
- Students will be able to create construction details using advanced commands, i.e. blocks, x-refs, pen tables.
- Students will be able to create construction drawings as one would in a professional design setting.
Or send this URL: