- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Community and ecological infrastructure design studio.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: approximately $250 for supplies; field trip fee: approximately $250.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Landscape Architecture seniors, graduate students and students in other fields with permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Students will learn spatial design strategies for the interaction between human and ecological systems.
- Students will develop landscape designs across scales from the region to the detail.
- Students will work to understand the needs and desires of local stakeholders, such as community members, business people, and regulatory agency representatives, and interpret these for their significance on future design work.
- Students will work across a range of representational modes including three dimensional digital modeling to develop relative certainty in the functional and aesthetic aspects of their proposal.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Kennedy Hall G22
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: