- Schedule of Classes - January 25, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 25, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course begins with a discussion of some general principles of experimental design. Classical designs are covered in detail, motivated by real data applications. These include completely randomized, randomized block, balanced incomplete block, split-plot, repeated measures and fractional factorial designs. If time permits rank-based nonparametric versions of the classical designs will also be covered.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: STSCI 3200 or equivalent.
- Students will be able to explain the basic design principles such as randomization, blocking and stratification.
- Students will be able to determine an appropriate design based on design principles.
- Students will be able to apply standard designs to date using modern statistical software and interpret the results.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Ives Hall 219
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: