- Schedule of Classes - January 25, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 25, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course will examine human health equity from an applied, multidisciplinary, multilayered perspective that reflects Human Ecology expertise. Students will gain a broad understanding of the many factors that influence health equity, and, looking across the disciplines represented in Human Ecology, identify approaches at various levels that can lead to greater health equity. The course will examine interrelationships among design, nutrition, policy, society, family and individual health across the life course.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (D-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will critically evaluate and interpret research and evidence from a variety of disciplines.
- Perspectives from the breadth of disciplines in Human Ecology will be used to examine the topic of health equity.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- M M Van Rensselaer Hall 1106
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment is limited to Human Ecology Undergraduate students.
Or send this URL: