- Schedule of Classes - January 23, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 23, 2022 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
As a supplement to their immersive learning experience working on translational research projects led by CHE faculty, and building on their experience in HD4850 (Professional Development in Translational Research), this course will provide opportunities for students to put their learning into practice by proposing and implementing a translational research project in collaboration with community partners.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students admitted to the PRYDE Scholars program or instructor permission.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Evaluate community needs and align them with research practicalities.
- Synthesize research literature in relation to a real-world problem.
- Communicate methods and findings to practitioner audiences.
- Appreciate the role of translational research within the field of youth development.
- Conduct a translational research project in a community.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Human Ecology Building 101
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: