- Schedule of Classes - January 27, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 27, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Provides students who have taken and excelled in HD 3620, an opportunity to explore the topics/theories/issues in greater depth and share their insights and discoveries with students currently enrolled in HD 3620. Specifically, students enrolled in HD 4790 will conduct searches of the latest scientific literatures and popular press writings with the goal of developing a presentation and leading discussions.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: HD 3620 and received a grade of A- or better.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant empirical literatures within disciplines (e.g., social, cognitive, developmental Psychology) and across disciplines (e.g., psychology, sociology, anthropology, biology).
- Critically evaluate findings scientific findings within and across disciplines.
- Develop effective presentations of scientific findings.
- Work with others to develop effective presentations.
- Engage in self-directed learning and information literacy.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Fernow Hall G01
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: HD 3620.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: