- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Provides students with an integrated presentation of employment discrimination, tort, and contract concepts as they apply to the legal aspects of hospitality management. Students examine relevant federal and state cases and statutes. The overall objective is to enable students to recognize, analyze, and evaluate legal issues for the purpose of making and articulating appropriate decisions in the workplace.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: SHA sophomore, junior, or senior students.
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies core requirement for SHA students.Outcomes
- PLO 1.1: Students will identify key issues and appropriately apply discipline principles to analyze a hospitality management solution.
- PLO 1.2: Students will critically evaluate a hospitality management problem and will formulate a solution based on principles from at least two management disciplines.
- PLO 3.1: Students will identify the ethical dimensions of a business decision.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Statler Hall 196
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: SHA sophomores, juniors and seniors.
Or send this URL: