- Schedule of Classes - January 23, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 23, 2022 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Designed to give graduate students teaching experience through involvement in planning and teaching courses under the supervision of field faculty members. The experience may include leading discussion sections; preparing, assisting in, or teaching lectures and laboratories; and tutoring.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Communicate select scientific topics to undergraduate students
- Organize class materials and activities to facilitate student learning
- Assess student learning using tools appropriate to the specific types of classes
Or send this URL: